I am greatly inspired by Anna in finnish Idols. And I realize I miss singing so much it hurts. (And a bunch of other things. I do so little these days, dare so little. Where has my courage gone?)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It's strange how courage starts to leave when we stop using it. :(
Päivi sweetie, love knows no fear. Don't hesitate to follow your passion and see where they lead you. And trust that God will bless your path. Missing you, your pretty face and beautiful voice. <3 Soufi
3 comments:
It's strange how courage starts to leave when we stop using it. :(
Päivi sweetie, love knows no fear. Don't hesitate to follow your passion and see where they lead you. And trust that God will bless your path. Missing you, your pretty face and beautiful voice. <3 Soufi
ooh! this pretty face misses you soooo soufi!
Post a Comment