1/1/09

As time goes by















At the change of the year I get very sentimental (and a little dramatic). It all feels so big. I'd like the new year to be something very good and very great. I'd like to see good things happen, dreams come true. I'd like to be braver.

(My friend Walt Whitman writes:)

"You road I enter upon and look around!
I believe you are not all that is here;
I believe that much unseen is also here."

And you who are in my life, who make it richer and more beautiful and bless me with your love and friendship. Thank you.

8 comments:

Laura Maria said...

Love it. I just absolutely love your blog. You write with your heart. Ja kuvat!! Ihana Päivi!

Päivi said...

Wow. Now that just makes me superhappy. That it moves someone as I share my heart, my memories, my dreams. And I'll keep sharing. Kiitos Laura :)

Anonymous said...

niin hienoja kuvia taas,sun blogia on niin kiva käydä katsomassa, ihana.
siunattua uutta vuotta sulle <3

Susu

Päivi said...

Kiitos Susu :)

Anonymous said...

Henni visiteerasi taas! Ja on ihan onnena näistä sun kuvista. Ihanaa,ihanaa,ihanaa! Lisää,lisää,lisäää!
Sulla on kyllä lahja, eipä voi muuta sanoa.

Päivi said...

Hennillä oli osansakin kuvissa :)

Anonymous said...

I love all of them. Love.

Päivi said...

Thank you, mysterious S.